LASIK - LASER Vision Correction Surgery
- Fellowship trained as a subspecialist in Corneal and Refractive Surgery (2 fellowships)
- Qualified to train and certify LASIK surgeons (one of only 2 in all of North and South Carolina)
- Chosen by hundreds of doctors (including LASIK surgeons) to perform their surgery.
- You will meet Dr. Carlson and review your information with him personally whenever an important decision is made, including your initial examination.
- The “Duke Difference” under Dr. Carlson is individualized personal care.
- Unsurpassed staff. Least experienced technician has over a decade of experience in LASIK.
- Meticulous attention to detail and risk factors with a low threshold for recommending against LASIK eye surgery.
- 15 consecutive years named to best doctors lists.
- Performed the first televised live LASIK surgery procedure in this region of the country.
- Serves as reviewer and advisory board of leading publications in his field.
- Innovator behind several surgical procedures and microsurgical instrumentation.
- LASIK became mainstream 15 years ago. 40% of Dr. Carlson’s patients are treated with newer procedures considered superior to LASIK.
- Competitive pricing, interest-free financing, no “bait and switch,” no hidden fees.
To learn more, call Karen at 919-681-4089 or visit the Duke Center for Vision Correction at: